The Rosen Centre is part convention center, part hotel, a combination that is particularly common in Orlando, specifically around the Orange County Convention Center and International Drive. The hotel is a mammoth tower containing 1,334 guest rooms. It has a spacious lobby, 3 bars, 5 marvelous restaurants, a spa and a small gym at its base. Some of the debated atmosphere of the hotel was alleviated in 2011 when renovations were made to both the guestrooms and the lobby.
In comparison to many other business run-of-the-mill hotels in Orlando, Florida, the Rosen Center seems to have its own exceptional, unique charm. They offer efficient service and are experts at providing personal attention.
- They provide room service throughout the day,
- Free shuttles to SeaWorld and Universal Studios are offered.
- They offer to shuttle service to Disney’s theme parks
- Free WiFi
The Rosen Centre is located on business-oriented, hotel-packed International Drive. International Drive is a 14.5-mile road that is full of loads of hotels, outlet shops, restaurants, and strip malls. A free shuttle bus ride is offered by them to get tourists to nearby theme parks, and notable tourist attractions are also within walking distance of the hotel.
- The drive to the Magic Kingdom parking lot of the Walt Disney World is about 15 minutes long. The remaining ride to the park is completed on a monorail and a tram in about 15 minutes, similar commute to Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and Animal Kingdom.
- The drive to Orlando International Airport from the hotel is 15 minutes long.
- The drive to downtown Orlando is 15 minutes long. Downtown Orlando does not have many tourist attractions, although a notable nightlife dining scene can be found on Orange Avenue. Other popular tourist attractions there include Harry P. Leu Gardens and the Orlando Science Center.
The guest rooms at the Rosen Centre are equipped with features that set them apart from the competition.
- Standard rooms, known as Deluxe Rooms, are average-sized, 325 square feet rooms, which either have 2 double-size beds or 1 king-size bed.
- Clean bedding.
- Quality-looking bathroom fixtures.
- Club Level VIP rooms (on the twenty-third and twenty-fourth floors)
- 1 to 2-bed suites are available too.
The standard set of leisure amenities offered at the hotel includes:
- Airline check-in desk
- Business center with computer terminals and shipping services
- Car-rental desk
- Free-form, large hot tub and pool
- Kids’ pool
- Poolside bar
- Small spa and fitness center
- Tennis courts
- Video game arcade
Some other advantages of the hotel resort are as follows:
- Hot tub, large outdoor pool, poolside bar, and kid’s pool.
- 4 on-site dining options: wildlife-themed restaurant; 24-hour deli.
- Car-rental desk available on-site.
- Free shuttles and WiFi to SeaWorld and Universal Studios.
Primarily, the Rosen Centre is a business hotel, and various meeting spaces can be found on the premises. The spa, outdoor pool, and tennis courts are decent enough. The Rosen Centre is rapidly progressing to become a leading luxury hotel in Orlando, Florida.